Environ Electro-Sonic DF Mobile Device helps to stimulate the skin to allow for significantly higher concentrations of active ingredients to where the skin needs them most. DF Technology is the combination of two sophisticated technologies in one probe – low frequency Sonophoresis and pulsed Iontophoresis – when these combine alongside the Environ range of products it makes a lasting difference to the appearance of your skin.
Side effects: Clients with excessive metallic fillings may experience a metallic taste in the mouth – this is normal
Erythema – superficial reddening of the skin may be observed which subsides soon after the treatment has been completed
What Environ products should you use with the device?
- Tri-Peptide Avance Elixir – this will help with lines & wrinkles
- Peptide Enriched Frown Serum – this will help with frown lines
- Concentrated Retinol Serums (1-3) – this will help with pigmentation, sun damage, and textural problems
- HA Intensive Hydrating Serum – this will help with dehydration & plumping
- Vita Enriched Colostrum Gel – For more relieved and soothed-looking skin
- Electro-Sonic DF
- Travel Bag
- 2x Conduction Cloths
- Instruction Booklet
- USB Charging Cable
- 4x International Plug Adaptors
This device includes a 1 year manufacturers warranty.
Delivery to UK only as no warranty is available outside of the UK
- Suitable for all skin types
- Address concerns including lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, dehydration & plumping
- Provide nutrients where the skin needs them most
- Delivering active ingredients to the skin between professional treatments
- Stimulate the skin cells
- Pre-Cleanse, Cleanse and tone
- Select the appropriate serum
- Switch on and treat
- Set the device to the required programme
- Dampen the conduction cloth which is used to hold the DF device once switched on
- Apply the selected Environ product to area of concern in a thick layer and to the head of the device
- Place the flat part of the Treatment Head onto the selected area and wait for a ‘beep’ to indicate start of treatment
- Hold device in a static position until the next beep sound is heard (15 seconds) before moving it slightly
- For a more intensive session, repeat the process more than once
- On completion, massage any excess serum into the skin and follow with recommended Environ Boosters and Moisturiser
- Cold sores
- Open cuts and abrasions
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Epilepsy/Pacemaker and electronic implants/Stroke patients
- Cancer, post-cancer and radio therapy
- Hemophilia/Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers
- Excessive sunburn
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Environ Focus Care Youth+ Tri-Peptide Complex + Avance Elixir£89.95 — or subscribe and save 8% Add to basket
Environ Focus Care Comfort+ Vita-Enriched Colostrum Gel£41.00 — or subscribe and save 8% Add to basket
Environ Focus Care Moisture+ Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Hydrating Serum£77.00 — or subscribe and save 8% Add to basket
Environ Focus Care Youth+ Concentrated Retinol Serum 1£47.00 — or subscribe and save 8% Add to basket
Environ Focus Care Youth+ Peptide Enriched Frown Serum£135.00 — or subscribe and save 8% Add to basket
Book your free health and skincare consultation with Chelleon experts.
The Chelleon team have extensive knowledge on all our products, skincare types and problems with over 20+ years of skincare experience. Chelleon do not oversell or over promise, we provide you with honest and empathetic advice on what will be the best approach and journey for you.