Emepelle Serum and Night Cream Duo
Rejuvenate and care for your menopausal skin with this dynamic duo.
The Emepelle regime includes Emepelle Serum and Emepelle Night Cream. Using just these two products will rejuvenate, rebalance and restore skin affected by menopause – with no need to layer multiple skincare products.
For daytime use, Emepelle Serum, featuring MEP Technology®, is light-to-touch and silky making it ideal to use under make-up. With a host of active ingredients, including antioxidant protection, it helps reinvigorate the natural functions of skin affected by menopause – all in a fast-absorbing, oil-free formulation.
For evening use, the luxurious and restorative Emepelle Night Cream, featuring high strength MEP Technology®, harnesses skin’s natural night-time repair activities to promote vitality and luminosity. This rich moisturising cream for menopausal skin contains a unique blend of powerful ingredients, including retinol, to reinvigorate skin while maximising hydration and nourishment.
- Rich formulation maximises hydration and nourishment
- Harnesses skin’s night-time repair activities
- Packed with additional anti-ageing ingredients
- Improves hydration, brightness, and firmness
How to use Emepelle Serum
- Apply Emepelle Serum every morning to cleansed skin
- Dispense 1-2 pumps of the luxurious serum into your hands
- Apply to your face and neck with light upward sweeping motions
- Finish by gently sweeping the remainder of serum around the eye area
How to use Emepelle Night Cream
- Apply to cleansed skin, on an evening, before bed
- You only need a little. Use your Emepelle Night Cream spoon to measure out a pea-size amount
- Apply to the face and neck with light upward sweeping motions
- After use, rinse your spoon under warm water
Serum: Water (Aqua), Dimethyl Isosorbide, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycereth-26, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Methyl Estradiolpropanoate, Superoxide Dismutase, Glyceryl Caprate, Ferulic Acid, Glutathione, Pentapeptide-28, Tetrapeptide-26, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipeptide-4, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.
Night Cream: Water (Aqua), Niacinamide, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Methyl Estradiolpropanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Tridecyl Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Retinol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tetrapeptide-26, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, PEG-6 Esters, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Potassium Hydroxide.
Book your free health and skincare consultation with Chelleon experts.
The Chelleon team have extensive knowledge on all our products, skincare types and problems with over 20+ years of skincare experience. Chelleon do not oversell or over promise, we provide you with honest and empathetic advice on what will be the best approach and journey for you.