Environ Focus Care Skin Tech + Cosmetic Roll-Cit
A hand-held micro-needling device designed to increase the effectiveness of Environ skin care products
Environ Focus Care Skin Tech Cosmetic Roll-CIT™ (Collagen Induction Therapy) is a hand-held micro-needling device designed to increase the effectiveness of Environ skin care products by enhancing the penetration of vitamins into the active layers of the skin. It assists in smoothing fine lines, firming, tightening, and thickening thin skins.
The micro-needles puncture only the horny layer of the epidermis, therefore, enhancing penetration of active ingredients into the skin.
The Cosmetic Roll-CIT has 108 stainless steel needles which are 0.1 mm in length.
- Smooth fine lines
- Firms and Tightens
- Softens scarring
- Thickens thin skin
- Improves appearance of pigmentation
- When acclimatised to Vita-Antioxidant AVST moisturiser level 2 or 2nd bottle of Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 the Roll Cit can be used twice a week.
- When acclimatised to Vita-Antioxidant AVST moisturiser 3 or Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 2 the Roll Cit can be used 4 to 5 times a week.
- When acclimatised to Vita-Antioxidant AVST 4 or Vita-Peptide Serum 3 the Roll Cit can be used up to 7 times a week.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone
- Divide the area to be treated into sections.
- Roll each area vertically, obliquely and horizontally.
- Use a mild but firm pressure.
- Roll 5 – 10 minutes maximum.
- Follow with recommended/preferred Environ boosters and vitamin A creams
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book your free health and skincare consultation with Chelleon experts.
The Chelleon team have extensive knowledge on all our products, skincare types and problems with over 20+ years of skincare experience. Chelleon do not oversell or over promise, we provide you with honest and empathetic advice on what will be the best approach and journey for you.