Medik8 Crystal Retinal™ 10
High-performance anti-ageing serum.
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 10 is a high-performance anti-ageing serum for those looking to boost the results of Crystal Retinal 6.
We strongly recommend starting on the lower strengths of Crystal Retinal if you have not used retinaldehyde before.
Uniquely stabilised for optimum potency, Crystal Retinal is clinically proven to provide incredible age-defying results in just one tube: think visibly brighter, firmer, and smoother-looking skin.
Crystal Retinal™ works 11 x faster than other forms of retinol, delivering results comparable to clinical-grade vitamin A. Trials have shown that in as little as four weeks, users have seen a vast improvement in the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, and breakouts and have an overall improved complexion. With the innovative crystal encapsulation system, the Retinaldehyde is slowly time-released, helping to reduce irritation, making this suitable for all skin types, including those who have previously been sensitive to Retinol.
- Renews & resurfaces the skin
- Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Works 11 x faster than other types of Retinol
- Suitable for all skin types
- Clears the bacteria responsible for blemishes & breakouts
To be introduced to the skin gradually: Use once every three nights for the first two weeks, increasing to every other night for the next two weeks. After this point, if the skin is not showing any signs of dryness or sensitivity, increase usage to every night for best results.
- On an evening, on dry skin, blend a small amount over the face and neck before following with your regular Medik8 hydrator.
- Allow to absorb then follow with a moisturiser. Recommend Advanced Night Restore, designed to be used after vitamin A.
Please note: Not to be used if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 10 key active ingredients:
- Encapsulated Retinaldehyde –Proven to work up to 11 times faster than retinol, retinaldehyde is a revolutionary new form of vitamin A that targets fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, and uneven skin texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid –With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion feeling both nourished and supple
- Vitamin E –An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinaldehyde for optimal power.
- Glycerin –As a natural humectant, glycerin traps water within the skin to leave it hydrated and comfortable.
Full ingredient list: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cyclodextrin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinal, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyaspartate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Bean Extract, BHT, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Stearic Acid, Coumarin, CI 14700 (Red 4).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book your free health and skincare consultation with Chelleon experts.
The Chelleon team have extensive knowledge on all our products, skincare types and problems with over 20+ years of skincare experience. Chelleon do not oversell or over promise, we provide you with honest and empathetic advice on what will be the best approach and journey for you.